DCIL Recruitment 2018
DCIL Recruitment 2018
DCIL Notification 2018 i.e Dredging Corporation of India Limited Released Notification Of Various Management Trainee Posts. Applicants those who are interesting in applying can apply through Online by visiting official notification.
DCIL Notification 2018 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06.08.2018
- Applicants Those who have completed Member of ICAI/ ICWAI or from a recognized Institute for DCIL Recruitment 2018.
DY General Manager:
- Candidates Those who have completed Master (FG) COC/ COS or Dredge Master, B.E/ B.Tech in Civil engineering OR M.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute for DCIL Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates those who have completed B.E./ B.Tech. (Electricals/ Electronics/ Communication/ Instrumentation or any combination thereof) from a recognized University or equivalent from a recognized Institute for DCIL Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates those who have completed Member of CA/ ICWAI or equivalent from a recognized Institute for DCIL Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates those who have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Survey Engineering OR Survey Recorder of Indian Navy or equivalent from a recognized Institute for DCIL Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates those who have completed 8th Class Pass (Knowledge of Hindi and English is desirable) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for DCIL Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates those who have completed Fulltime B.E./ B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical or M.Tech(Dredging and Harbour Engineering) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University or from a recognized Institute.
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.1000/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
Total No Of Vacancies: 101
|General Manager||52 Years||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|DY General Manager||45 Years||Rs.80,000/-|
|Asst. Manager||35 Years||Rs.40,000/-|
|Management Trainees||30 Years||Rs.40,000/-|
How To Apply:
- Log on to CGSRLM advertisement careers page at the official website www.bihan.gov.in.
- candidates should open the online application form and fill the details accordingly
- Attach the copies of relevant certificates in mentioned size
- pay the application fee as per category
- Check the details before submitting
- Take a printout of Online Application Form.
|Daily Telugu Current Affairs||Free eMagazine||Monthly Current Affairs Bit Banks||Monthly General Essay’s|