DRDO Notification 2018
DRDO Notification 2018
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
- Fitter, Turner and Machinist ITI Trades
- Sandwich Students
DRDO Notification 2018 i.e Defence Research and Development Organisation Released a Notification Of Various ITI Technician Posts. Applicants those who are interested in applying can apply through Online by visiting official notification.
Important Dates of DRDO Notification 2018 :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07-07-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22-07-2018
Graduate Apprentice: The Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech in ECE from AICTE Approved Institute or from a recognized institute.
Technician Apprentice: The Candidates should have completed Diploma in ECE/Sandwich course of diploma in Chemical Engineering or from a recognized institute.
ITI Trade: The Candidates should have completed 10th pass plus ITI certificate in Fitter, Turner and also in Machinist Trades or from a recognized institute.
Standard of physical fitness for training:
A person should be eligible for being as an apprentice if he the minimum standards of physical fitness. and also The candidate has to bring the fitness certificate to that effect from the local civil asst surgeon.
First of all a candidate should be eligible for being as an apprentice if he the minimum standards of physical fitness and also that a person who has institutional training in a school or other board recognized by the National Council and also has passed the tests conducted by these bodies, or is institutional training in a school or board or in that he may get degree or diploma in b.tech or technology in vocational course and also if he has already medical test with the rules for them to the school, be deemed to have with them of this rule. Hence The candidate has to give a certificate from the board to that. Above all must and should for a candidate.
A further that the standards of fitness specified for item relating to “EARS” and also item relating to“ SPEECH” or should apply in the case of a person those who are deaf or dumb or deaf and dumb and also The candidate has to give a certificate from a local civil asst surgeon to that effect.
No Of Posts: 36
Pay Scale of SRDS TS Recruitment 2018:
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 4984/-
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 3542/-
- Sandwich Students: Rs. 2890/-
- Trade apprentice: Rs.8878/-
- Minimum age: 14 Years
- Maximum age: 18 Years
How To Apply:
- First of all Log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in. similarly, candidates should open the online application form and fill the details likewise, skill, and also other information.
- Attach the copies of certificates in mentioned size and also pay the fee as per category
- The candidates should the entry in the online application with care. Edit option is and also provided for making any changes by the candidate up to the last date and time.
- Complete the jobs application form with the data and also check the details before submitting.
- Finally, take the printout.
|Daily Telugu Current Affairs||Free eMagazine||Monthly Current Affairs Bit Banks||Monthly General Essay’s|