RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card, Admit Cards Available at rbi.org.in
About RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017:
Reserve Bank of India Released the Office Attendant Admit Cards for the Exam, so who are Applied for the Post can Download their Call letters (Admit Cards ) From the given link
Steps to Download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card/ Call Letter
- The candidate has to Vist official link https://rbi.org.in/ in order to Download their hall ticket
- By clicking on the above link you will be entering into official page of RBI
- Where you should give your basic details like to Download Admit Card
- Basic Details such as Registration number / Roll number and Password/ DOB
- Before giving your details in the fields you have to choose which language hall ticket do you which to download because there are two languages hall ticket are available for the Candidates so you need to select any one of your own interest
- By filling the all Mandatory Details you will be entering into another page where you will find your Call letter (Admit Card)in your selected language.
- The Hall ticket Available in the PDF Format, so you May save it to your Mail or Drive
- After saving your Call letter you need to take a printout.
Important Dates For RBI Office Attendant Process
- Application Starts Date-17 November 2017
- Hall Tickets Download Date 19 December 2017 onwards
- Exam Dates In the month of December 2017/January 2018
Scheme of Selection for the RBI Office Attendant Post
There is the online test as well as Language Proficiency Test(LPT). for the selection
Online test except for the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi
Language Proficiency Test(LPT)
LPT is mandatory. however, the LPT will be conducted at respective offices after successful completion of the online test the Applicants,
Note: there will be a Fee pre-test training at certain centres for a limited number of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.